A luxurious small boutique hotel set right by the beach. The hotel is made up of 3 villas which contain 7 suites. The hotel has the most fantastic infinity pool fringed with swaying palms.
You cannot swim from the beach by the hotel but there is safe swimming a short walk along the beach between December and April. As Unawatuna is so close, you can always go and swim/snorkel there very safely. The hotel is only 30mins from Galle so is a perfect location if you wish to visit that.
AT A GLANCE:
- Standard: Boutique hotel - high
- Rooms: 7 Suites in 3 Villas
- Cinnamon Villa
- Cinnamon Villa -Suite 1 – has a private garden with superb ocean views. It has a connecting door to Suite 2, so combined, could be used for a family.
- Cinnamon Villa - Suite 2 – is situated behind Suite 1 and is closest to reception. It has a connecting door to connecting 1 so combined, could be used for a family.
- Cinnamon Villa - Suite 3 – is the largest of the Cinnamon Suites- has great ocean views. Is separate from the other Cinnamon Suites and is adjacent to the library and lounge area.
- Cardamon Villa
- Cardamon Villa - Suites 4 & 5 are next to each other in the centre with superb views over the pool and to the ocean beyond. There is no inter-connecting door between these suites
- Safron Villa
- Safron Villa - Suite 6 – This is the most spacious of all the suites. Has its own living room and beyond a private verandah with superb views over the garden to the ocean. There is a lily pond between Suites 6 & 7.
- Safron Villa - Suite 7 - Has its own living room and beyond a private verandah with superb views over the garden to the ocean. There is a lily pond between Suites 6 & 7. Being in a corner of the gardens, it is more private and romantic.