This medium-sized hotel, originally designed by the renowned architect, Geoffrey Bawa has a distinct colonial feel to as it is designed on an 18th century Dutch village but has all the contemporary fittings one could hope for. It is situated at Bentota overlooking the Indian Ocean and close by is Bentota River where you can do water sports, so is perfect for couples and families alike.
AT A GLANCE:
- Standard: Medium/High
- Rooms: 75
- Standard - balcony with ocean views
- Superior - balcony and a great beach view
- Deluxe – Bedroom, lounge and outdoor spaces, Ocean view / partial ocean view rooms
- Suite – Ocean view - Living room with dining furniture & lounge furnishings. Jacuzzi.
- Avani Suite - Ocean view. Living room with dining furniture & lounge furnishings. Jacuzzi and rain shower. Private sundeck.