Clove Tree House is a newly converted old tea estate bungalow which is simply furnished to make your stay as comfy as possible. It is situated in an unspoilt valley well off the beaten track in the hills above the Ravana falls, near Ella with spectacular views of Ella Rock and Lipton's Seat. There are wonderful walks, waterfall pools to swim in and an abundance of birds and wildlife. It is the perfect place to relax. A 5 min walk away is Amba Estate where you can learn the process of tea making in their micro tea factory.
Due to the intimate nature of the accommodation, they can’t cater for children under the age of 5yrs.
AT A GLANCE:
- Standard: Homestay/Guesthouse
- Clove Tree House:
- Nutmeg room is en-suite and has a private sitting room (which can be used as a children's bedroom).
- Cinnamon room is a large double with en-suite bathroom.
- Cardamom room is a smaller double with private bathroom.
- The second (back) sitting room can also be converted into a twin room and is next door to the Nutmeg room so a good choice for families (although most families would book the whole house)
- Clove Cottage (separate building in the garden)
- Large en-suite double room with additional single bed and private terrace
- Pool: none
- AC/fans: none (not necessary as it is cooler here)