This is a brand new luxurious townhouse which has been sensitively converted from historic buildings right in the heart of the Dutch Fort in Galle (17th century UNESCO World Heritage Site). This is a small intimate hotel offering high levels of service and comfort. Complimentary afternoon tea and house cocktail are included. It is a sister hotel of the renowned Wallawwa at Ekala.
AT A GLANCE:
- Standard: Boutique hotel- high
- Rooms: 18 luxurious rooms & Suites comprising:
- 15 Banyan Bedrooms( king-size or twin leading onto private terrace/balcony on upper & lower floor) & Bazaar Bedrooms (king-size or twin leading onto central courtyard, on upper & lower floor)
- 3 Upper Suites (large suite with king-size bed & private balcony. Has views over rooftops to Indian Ocean)
- Banyan Family Suite [max 4 persons] & Bazaar Family Suite (max 4 persons)(each has 2 inter-connecting rooms (one king-size and one twin) with own entrance and bathroom)
- Upper Family Suite [max 4 persons](Upper suite with Internal staircase to attic room suitable for 2 children, sharing upper suite bathroom)