The Galle Fort Hotel began life as an 18th century villa and now offers fabulous accommodation that harks back to that colonial age with verandahs, courtyards (the main courtyard has a stunning pool) and columns interspersed with beautiful period furniture. It is beautifully decorated in a minimalist style yet with all the mod cons.
AT A GLANCE:
- Standard: Boutique hotel- high
- Rooms: 13 Suites comprising:
- 3 Garden Rooms- One king size double bed
- 4 Loft Suites- One king size double bed
- Porcelain Suite - One king size double bed
- Library Suite - Two King sized double beds - occupies the entire top floor of the old wing
- Mews Suite - One king and one queen double beds. Is over 2 floors.
- Admiral Cheng Ho Suite - One king and one queen double beds. This is the largest of the Suites and is over 2 floors.
- Grand Apartment no: 1/no: 2- Each has one king size double bed. Can be used together to form The Grand Apartment