This is a laid back hotel that offers exceptionally good value for money and is perfect for those who just want to just get away from it all or take advantage of the yoga retreat or surf camp. There are 8 villas set in 4 acres of beautiful tropical gardens which lead down to a fantastic secluded beach which is generally calm for safe swimming (but you do need to ask at the hotel if it is safe when you are there)- there is a fantastic 20m pool if you find the sea is too rough. Children under the age of 10yrs are not allowed during December and January.
AT A GLANCE:
- Standard-: Budget Eco resort
- Rooms: 8 two storey villas each with 4 deluxe rooms – 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor. All the rooms have mosquito nets.
- Upper floor rooms have half low walls with bamboo blinds which offer a degree of privacy.
- Ground floor rooms have wooden shutters which offer more privacy and will keep the insects at bay.
- AC: Non but all have ceiling fans
- Wi-Fi: none