This beautiful boutique hotel was opened in 2013 – it is set on a quiet headland just on the outskirts of Unawatuna. The headland itself is rocky so you cannot swim in the sea here but they have made a beach for the hotel just beyond the pool. All the rooms are extremely large and are luxuriously decorated.
AT A GLANCE:
- Standard: Boutique hotel – medium/high
- Rooms: 14 Suites:
- 4 Pavilion Residence - balcony with sea views
- 2 Pool Pavilions – ground floor with private terrace opening onto the pool area, with sea view beyond
- 4 Ocean Pavilions – first floor with balcony and sea views
- 2 Centre Pavilions - Duplex suite with 2 bedrooms over 2 floors so is suitable for 4 people. Private balcony area on the second floor bed room with partial sea view.
- 2 Premier Pavilions – Duplex suite with 2 bedrooms over 2 floors so is suitable for 4 people. Private balcony on the third floor with sea views