This large hotel is situated 2 hours south of Colombo airport in a beautiful location at Wadduwa. It was originally designed by Geoffrey Bawa but has been substantially upgraded and added to on the last couple of years making it a fantastic 5 star hotel. Of particular note is the pool, which wends its way through the many palm trees and is said to be the largest in SE Asia.
AT A GLANCE:
- Standard: High
- 83 Deluxe Rooms -private balconies or terraces with sea views.
- 13 Superior Deluxe Rooms - located on the second floor, with glass panelled Jacuzzi.
- 39 Club Suites - Added in 2014, with living and dining areas opening onto balcony with sea views.
- 4 Executive Suites - on the top floor, with separate living and dining area and breath-taking ocean views.
- 1 Presidential Suite - a very elegant Suite with dining and living areas with spectacular ocean views.